2018 235 Hour Certification Class Options
7 Weekends of Saturday & Sunday Classes
Classroom Time: 09:00 AM to 5:30 PM
September 1-2, 8-9 and 29-30
November 3-4 and 10-11
5 Fabulous 3-Day Weekend Classes
Classroom Time: 09:30 AM to 5:30 PM daily
March 2-4 and 23-25
3 ‘5 Days a Week’ Classes
Classroom Time: 09:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Class Dates To Be Determined
We also offer a special
Sunday, July 29
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Our ACP curriculum is for beginners and for those who wish to deepen their knowledge about aromatherapy, essential oils and their therapeutic properties. This experience may heighten their relationship to aromatic plants and nature. Through hands on blending activities, which are based on the theories and guidelines discussed in class students will gain practical knowledge of the concepts of holistic aromatherapy.Our goal is to educate about the safe and effective use of essential oils and their role in aromatherapy for personal health, wellness and professional development. This exciting and intensive, in person, 235-hour certification program has been offered for over 15 years and continues to evolve as evidence based research and clinical experience becomes increasingly available.Graduates of our Aromatherapy Certification Program will be able to create their own path using the knowledge gained from this solid aromatherapy education, and have the skills to build a successful business and/or practice.Graduates of AromaEducators ACP qualify for professional or business membership with the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and The Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA). This program also prepares students to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) exam. Our school is recognized and approved by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.
- EO study
- History of EO
- Methods of Extraction
- Methods of Application
- Safety and Contraindications
- Quality of Oils
- Blending techniques
- Methods of Absorption
- Carrier oils
- Business skills
- Basic Aroma Chemistry and Botany
- Attend and actively participate in all of the designated days of classes
- Complete 10 case studies
- Complete 8 -10 page research paper
- Pass 2 written exams (multiple choice)
- Complete the on-line Anatomy and Physiology class and pass the final on-line exam (multiple choice) written especially for Aromatherapy students by Aromahead Institute and (included in your ACP tuition)
- Pay tuition in full. If using a payment plan, your payments must be completed before receiving your certification.
- Aromatherapy Consultant Business for Spas, Hotels & Corporate ions
- Conduct Research and Write Articles for Journals
- Retail Specialist/ Aromatherapy Boutique
- Enrich a Massage, Esthetician / Dermatology Practice
- Enhance Existing Healthcare Practice by Integrating the Use of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Educator, Offering Workshops, Seminars, Professional Lecturer
- Manage Essential Oil Protocols for Hospitals, Senior Centers/Nursing Homes
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Creating Botanical Perfumes
- Prepare Your Own Natural Organic Body Care Products
- Aromatherapy Practitioner
- Spa Consultant/Practitioner
- Over $700 worth of organic products created in the class by each student.
- A 300 page comprehensive Aromatherapy Manual.
- Free Access to the Aromahead online Anatomy and Physiology class (did we say it is part of the curriculum?)
- An extensive Resource List filled with links to high quality products/supplies websites, aromatherapy organizations and journals and more.
- Anyone may register for this (level I and II combined program.
- There are no prerequisites and no previous aromatherapy training is required.
Instructor: Cha Roberts, LMT, CA
Online Registration Payment ~ Step 2 of 2:
Payment options include:
- Minimum non-refundable deposit of $350. (If deposit is NOT paid, registration for the ACP is NOT confirmed.)
- Full class tuition of $2,100.
- Payment plan with installments made over time. (Arrangements must be confirmed with AromaEducators and payments completed before class start date.)
Make Debit, Credit Card or PayPal Payments via PayPal: